1. Complete Safety and Health Program Set up and Auditing (Cal/OSHA & Fed/OSHA, Workers Comp)
2. Complete Cal/OSHA Citation Appeals and Defense
3. Workplace Wellness Programs
4. Ergonomic Evaluations and Workstation Design
5. Training (all types of safety and health training)
6. Environmental Program set up and Maintenance (AQMD districts, DTSC, ARB, AB 32 Cap and Trade, etc)
7. CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Aerosol Transmissible Disease Program Set up (RN developed and maintained)
And much more!
We can help. The legal requirements of doing business in California become more difficult every year. From safety training to citation defense, we can help ensure that your business is compliant with the law. We have over 15 years of experience helping companies, like yours, stay on track with all of your Safety & Environmental issues. We make sure you are prepared and we help minimize risk.
At the core of our safety and health program we begin by preparing your Cal/OSHA Basics (what every employer must have regardless of industry).
Following the basics, other programs include:
First and foremost, your increased understanding of workplace hazards and remedies will enable you to protect your workers from injury and illness. You may even prevent loss of life and limb at your worksite. With this knowledge, you will be in a better position to comply with federal and state requirements.
An effective safety and health program not only promotes the conservation of human lives and resources, but also improves employee morale while increasing productivity and product quality.
In addition to direct savings from lowered injury and illness rates, you can expect financial savings from decreased workers' compensation costs, fewer product losses, and reductions in lost work time.
You will find that effective workplace safety and health management is good business because the cost of accidents can far exceed the cost of prevention and Cal/OSHA Fines.